At Savory & Partners, we are pleased to announce the launching of a new, government-approved real estate project to apply for the Portugal (EU) Golden Visa Program.
The Portugal Golden Visa Program is a gateway for investors interested in obtaining a residency in Europe that leads to EU citizenship and access to global financial markets and multiple investment opportunities.
With this new project, you can invest in a luxury Marriott hotel, starting from €350,000 and receive your Portugal Residency Permit in 3-6 months (limited units available). After five years, you will have the opportunity to either apply for Permanent Residency or Citizenship in Portugal.
Top Reasons To Invest in Marriott Hotel in Porto:
- It is one of the largest hotel brands in the world
- The hotel is located in the heart of Porto, the second-largest city in Portugal
- Guaranteed buyback after five years
- Receive guaranteed yearly income of 3%
- 15 minutes walk from the historical centre
- 15 minutes drive to Porto International Airport (direct flights to Dubai)
Top Benefits of Obtaining Portuguese Residency Include:
- EU Residency Permit: In 3-6 months
- Visa-Free Travel: Gain Immediate access to the 26 Schengen countries
- Low Residency Requirement: only 7 days each year (one of the lowest in Europe)
- European Country: Portugal is a Member of the EU, Schengen & UN
- Eligibility for Citizenship: After five years, you can either apply for Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
- Powerful Passport: Ranked in the top 10 best passports in the world
- Connectivity: Portugal has six international airports with flights serving all the major airports around the globe.
There are more options to choose from to qualify for the Portuguese residency by investment program. To qualify, you are required to purchase real estate worth at least 500,000 EUR. If the property’s construction was completed more than 30 years ago, or the property is located in an urban regeneration area and is a renovation project, the minimum requirement amount is reduced to 350,000 EUR.
In addition to the minimum investment, there are government and professional fees.
To date, over 5,000 investors have already received their Portuguese Permanent Residency cards, and in 2019, the first Portuguese citizenships were granted through this investment option.
As a permanent resident of Portugal, you will become a resident of a European Union member country, which means you are entitled to freedom of movement in the Schengen area. You and your family are entitled to study in schools or universities across Portugal, and receive world-class healthcare.
One of the advantages of Portugal Residency and Golden Visa Program is that you can also include qualified members of your family in the application or add them after you have obtained your citizenship for an additional fee.
Attaining second citizenship or residency in the EU is a life-changing experience. A day you will never forget. At Savory & Partners, we have witnessed this many times, as clients celebrate their new life of freedom, security and financial opportunities together with their families.
If you are interested in securing Portugal Residency, let us guide you through Portugal Citizenship and Golden Visa Program. Protect the future of your family by investing in Portugal Residency by Investment Program, book a free consultation today with our team of multilingual consultants.