The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit announced on May 12th 2020, the creation of a Limited Time Offer (LTO), allowing applicants the opportunity to contribute to the island in exchange for second citizenship and Saint Lucian passport.
COVID-19 Relief Government Bond
This limited-time offer makes the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment program more affordable and more attractive to investors. The Special COVID-19 Relief Bond offer is available for a limited time up to December 31st, 2020.
The investment amounts under the “COVID-19 Relief Bond” are as follows:
- Main applicant at USD 250,000 (5-year holding bond)
- Main applicant and one dependent at USD 250,000 (6-year holding bond)
- An applicant with up to 4 dependents at USD 250,000 (7-year holding period)
- An applicant with up to 4 dependents at USD 300,000 (5-year holding period)
- Additional qualifying dependents at USD 15,000
Apart from the new government bond, the donation option and real estate option have also seen some changes.
National Economic Fund Donation Amount
The investment amounts for donation to the National Economic Fund were also amended and continue as follows:
- Main applicant at USD 100,000 (no change)
- Main applicant and spouse at USD 140,000 (Previously USD 165,000)
- Main applicant, spouse and two dependents at USD 150,000 (Previously USD 190,000)
- Each additional dependent (with single applicant or applicant and spouse) at USD 25,000
- Each additional dependent of a family of four members at USD 15,000 (Previously USD 25,000)
- Newborn child of a citizen who is 12 months of age or below at USD 500
- Spouse of a citizen at USD 35,000
- A qualifying dependent at USD 25,000
There are also new incentives to invest in educational institutions within approved real estate projects.
On a recent video, the CEO of Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Unit, Mr Nestor Alfred announced that the island continues open for business, and the citizenship by investment unit is working remotely to ensure the applications are processed and that there’s grant of citizenship.
Benefits of Saint Lucia Citizenship & Passport
- Irrevocable citizenship which is passed down for generations.
- Saint Lucia citizenship offers investors the opportunity to reside in one of the most beautiful and desired locations in the Caribbean.
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 140+ countries including Hong Kong, Singapore, the Schengen Area and the United Kingdom.
- Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship.
- No estate or inheritance tax and no tax on worldwide income.
- An economically legally and socially stable country which is part of the Commonwealth with a democracy based on the British parliamentary system.
Investors willing to apply for Saint Lucia’s passport program should submit their application only through a Government-approved agent. At Savory & Partners, we have accompanied and assisted an important number of families across the Middle East and far beyond in securing their second citizenship and passport from this Caribbean paradise.
By booking a FREE online consultation with our team of experts, you will be able to determine if you are eligible to apply for Saint Lucia’s citizenship by investment program and proceed with your application.
Get in touch with us now and find out how a second nationality and passport for you and your family can change your life forever, the time is now. +971 54 440 2955.